IRLE’s research and community work is often recognized for its far-reaching influence on civic and academic communities. The links below include media coverage for all units of the Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, including the UCLA Labor Center, LOSH and HARRT.
For media inquiries, please contact Stefanie Ritoper at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 375-4841.
Recent News Items
- How did May Day Become a Day for Immigrant Right Marches? 89.3 KPCC, May 1, 2017
- ‘Quiet No More’: Hundreds of Thousands Ready to Strike on May Day, Common Dreams, April 30, 2017
- May Day Breaks Through As an Essential Day for Protest, Alternet. April 29, 2017
- Disadvantages Persist in Neighborhoods Affected by 1992 Los Angeles riots, UCLA Study Shows, UCLA newsroom, April 27, 2017
- How to Join the ‘Day Without Immigrants’ on May Day, The Nation, April 28, 2017
- The BUZZ: Narrative by Numbers, Planet Jackson Hole, April 18, 2017