Please contact the UCLA Central Resource Unit (CRU) if you are having payroll issues or have questions.
  • CRU Service Request Form – Current Employee. This new service request form allows you to select the topic of your inquiry and automatically populates your contact information. The request form will generate a case that will be assigned to a CRU team member who will follow-up with you to resolve your issue
  • Phone. Call (310) 825-1089 and select Option 5, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
    • Your paycheck is inaccurate.
    • Questions about the calculations and deductions on your paycheck.
    • You did not receive a paycheck.
    • If you are having technical issues (e.g. logging into UCPath, problems authenticating, etc.).
If you have issues or questions that are non-payroll related, (benefits, vacation accruals, etc.), Please contact the UCPath Center.
  • UCPath Portal. Log in to the UCPath Portal and click on the Ask UCPath Center button to generate a ticket.
  • Phone. Call (855) 982-7284, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.