Research and Finance
How to Designate a Travel Arranger on your UC Travel Center Profile
Travel and Entertainment Guidelines
- To be used across the entire department when travel or entertainment reimbursement is requested
- Submit within 21 days of the last day of travel or when the entertainment expense occurred.
- For entertainment expenses, attach an attendee list with full name, and affiliation
- Original itemized receipts are required for all reimbursements
Consultant Policies and Guidelines
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization
Independent Contractor Pre-Hire Worksheet
Independent Contractor-Consultant Form
Guidelines for the Requester
1. Submit completed Guest Speaker form to processor
2. New Vendor set up required for any of the following cases:
– Paid by the University before
– Within 2 years from the date of separation as a university employee
– Honoraria amount exceeds $299
3. If guest speaker needs to be set up as new vendor, the guest speaker will have to work with the processor in setting them up as a new vendor.
Guidelines for Guest Speaker
1. For new vendor requests, you will be contacted by the processor who will provide a unique que number. With this que number, you will upload your W-9 to UCLA’s secure network.
2. To upload:
– Visit www.vendor.finance.ucla.edu/w9
– Enter Full Name and Que Number
– Upload W-9
For the protection of your information, please do not e-mail your W-9 form. Please upload it to the secure Web Portal provided above.