CONGRATULATIONS! The Faculty and Staff of the Labor & Workplace Studies are looking forward to celebrating with you this wonderful accomplishment.
The following information pertains to the Labor and Workplace Studies Commencement ceremony only.
For information on the College of Letters and Science Commencement, please go to http://www.college.ucla.edu/commencement/
The Labor and Workplace Studies Minor Graduation Ceremony will take place on:
Saturday, June 17th, 2017
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Kerckhoff Hall, Young Grand Salon
To Prepare for Graduation:
- Declare your Degree Expected Term via MyUCLA.
- Set up an appointment with Gloria Chan to confirm completion of the Labor and Workplace Studies Minor
Prior to Graduation Day:
- Refer to the UCLA College Commencement Website for general information and important dates.
- Check announcements posted to MyUCLA.
- Attend one of the graduation workshops offered through the College. To view the workshop schedule, visit MyUCLA and click on the “services” button at the top of the page.
- Complete the “College Senior Survey” available on your MyUCLA.
RSVP to Graduation:
Each student can bring FOUR guests at no cost to the Labor and Workplace Studies Minor Ceremony. It is mandatory that you submit the RSVP and list the name of your four guests because they will need to check-in at the registration table.
Depending on how many guests are registered by all students, you might be able to bring an additional guest to the ceremony. In order to process your request, please e-mail Gloria with your name, I.D.# and the name of your additional guest.
Parking passes are available for purchase from the Parking Office prior to or on the day of the event. The closest parking structure to our venue is Parking Structure 2 or 7.
Students or guests with disabilities should contact the Office of Students with Disabilities at (310) 825-1501 voice; (310) 206-6083 TDD, after May 3rd to receive information about parking and other assistance.
On Graduation Day:
- You need to arrive by 3:30 p.m and check-in.
- The ceremony will start promptly at 4:00 p.m.
- Graduates will be asked to sit together in a special separate section.
- Reception will start right after the ceremony.
If you have any questions, please contact Gloria Chan